Jigsaw24 warranty for iPad for business
What is our Jigsaw24 warranty for iPad for business?
Our two and three year warranties for iPad make sure your hardware’s covered, with replacement for any iPad that fails during normal operation*. It also includes software support for your iPad for the duration of the agreement.
Who’s it for?
Any organisation that uses iPad and wants to protect their investment and ensure minimum downtime if one of them break.
The key features
Our iPad warranty covers:
- Next business day replacement or a loan for customers within mainland UK (may take longer for remote locations).
- No courier charges (mainland UK) for the entire duration of the warranty.
- Hardware support including helpdesk diagnosis and either a fix or replacement of the faulty iPad.
- Software support for the life of the warranty, not just for the first 90 days, including support on device-specific wireless issues and first party apps.
- Dedicated email and telephone number to report a fault.
- Support available 8:30am until 5:30pm Monday-Friday.
- Two and three year options available.
- Cheaper than AppleCare.
- We’re one of the largest Apple Authorised Service Providers in the UK and are proud of our outstanding customer service and Apple repair skillset.
How much does it cost?
Jigsaw24 iPad Warranty
£35 ex VAT
Jigsaw24 iPad Warranty
£50 ex VAT
*User damage/liquid spillage faults are not covered.
For more about your support options, get in touch with the team on 03332 409 318 or email warranties@Jigsaw24.com
What makes it so great?
We want to provide businesses with the most comprehensive warranty for iPad, for the best possible value, and we think our warranty does just that. It doesn’t just include support (as some service providers’ offerings do) – it’s a true warranty agreement that includes hardware replacement with full parts and labour cover.
In addition to the same in and out-of-warranty repairs as Apple’s own AppleCare, we take it one step further with broader software support covering your device, wireless connectivity and first party apps. It’s perfectly tailored to businesses using iPad.
Ask us about
Apple Device Enrolment Programme
This great new programme from Apple makes it easier to automate your mobile device management processes. Ask our team about implementation and any other device management concerns.
Mobile device management
We work with leading MDM providers to help you leverage MDM and DEP for maximum benefit. Contact us for more information about solutions for business.
Tailored support packages
Our bespoke support contracts can include SLAs, break/fix times, emergency hardware loans and phone, email and remote support from a dedicated point of contact.