Save time and get jobs completed quicker with a central repository of blueprints, updates and team management info
What is it?
Fieldwire is a construction app that gives your field crews a central repository of blueprints, building plans, annotations and updates. It also lets you manage teams onsite, and capture completed work to get projects completed quicker. Fieldwire is used by general contractors, owners, and subcontractors on 100,000+ projects worldwide.
Why does it matter?
The headline benefit of Fieldwire is just how much time and money it saves construction teams. With contractors being able to quickly assign tasks, and easily share drawings and files, they can spend more time on the jobsite and less time behind a computer screen – one customer estimates they are saving ten hours per user, per week by equipping their field staff with Fieldwire.
What are the benefits?
- Construction management software makes it easy for foremen, supers, and engineers to share drawings, files and RFIs without leaving the job site.
- Create and assign tasks in seconds, ensuring the contractors on your project are always working on the most critical items.
- Track thousands of issues, tasks, and photos from the field with a punch list app that keeps your project data organised.
- Notify contractors immediately on their iPad or iPhone whenever a task is updated.
- Instantly find all construction floor plans, files and project tasks with the search tool, so you can keep working.
- Use Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Excel and more to upload drawings, documents and project files into Fieldwire with just a few clicks.
Want to know more about app solutions from our mobility partners, and how they
can benefit your business? Fill in the form below and one of the team will be in touch.