Configuration and testing
Deploying iPad, iPhone and Mac
ready to use
iOS and macOS configuration
If you’re bringing iOS devices or Mac into your business, whether it’s five devices or 15,000, we can configure the whole lot before it reaches you, and deliver everything to users’ desks (or homes). This includes:
- Imaging and staging of all your corporate images and applications.
- Building and deploying profiles and policies for MDM.
- Registering devices under Apple’s Device Enrolment Programme (DEP).
- Sorting out your asset management, with an ‘out/in’ asset app available.
- Pre-registering your device warranties.
- Arranging user training collateral and videos for new Apple deployments.
Improving your storage
and server speed
Storage and server configuration
Reliable storage is essential in any IT environment, and we can help you improve the performance and speed of yours, while increasing fault tolerance and efficiency. This includes:
- Installing your rack and new server and storage hardware.
- Configuring your operating systems so you’re ready to go.
- Carrying out a complete workflow test based on your everyday operations.
Reducing any pro
Professional workstations and AV systems
It’s not just Apple and infrastructure we can configure – with a team of media and entertainment experts, we’re able to configure all your professional workstations and AV systems too. This includes:
- Pre-configuring all your professional hardware, software and plug-ins for optimum performance.
- Pre-flighting and carrying out soak and burn tests to reduce hardware failures.
- Configuring everything before delivery so you don’t need to call anyone in, saving you time, money and probably a few technical headaches.