Our backup and cloud services are designed to help you keep your files secure, backed up and in working order without you having to invest in expensive onsite storage and take on the associated space, power, cooling and staffing costs.
In order to ensure easy recovery and near-constant uptime, all your data is held at a UK data centre (so you can use our service even if you or your clients have legal constraints on the movement of their data) and your drives are checked daily by one of our engineers. And should you have any questions or concerns, unlike other backup providers, our team are just a phone call away.
Want to know more? To book a meeting to discuss your requirements, click here.
What is it?
Managing your backup can be frustrating, especially when anything goes wrong. So we’ve developed our managed backup service, Backup24, for creatives who need secure, offsite protection for their intellectual property and digital media assets. With Backup24, you can leave everything with us – we’ll tell you if anything goes wrong, so you can carry on working without the management headache!
Find out more about Back24 here.
Why does it matter?
- Instead of backing up to expensive local storage that you have to buy, power, cool and house, you can simply offload all of that to our UK data centre.
- We manage all your backups according to an agreed schedule, and check all your drives daily.
- Paying monthly allows you to reduce overheads by claiming backups as an operating expense rather than a capital one.
What can we do?
- Manage your backup schedule.
- Perform physical checks on drives.
- Offer flexible frequency and version control options.
What are the benefits?
- Someone on the end of the phone to give you advice and guidance, as well as to see how your backups are doing at any time.
- Costs from just 4p per GB – you only pay for what you need to use.
- No file recovery costs, so there’s no limit to your file access.
- Fast, simple retrieval of your mission-critical data – if you lose your data, we should be able to retrieve it.
- Anytime access to a physical, secured copy of your data.
- Secure connections initiated by you, making for safer transfer of data.
- Live mirror copy of your existing data structure, including extended attributes.
- Daily snapshots of data, so any version of a file can be retrieved.
- Physical checks of the integrity of the backup every day.
“I don't worry about my data anymore, Jigsaw24 have got it covered. Backup24 lets me sleep at night.”
Neil Rostance, Managing Director, Fat Free Media
About outsourced IT
in the resource pack