Our backup and cloud services are designed to help you keep your files secure, backed up and in working order without you having to invest in expensive onsite storage and take on the associated space, power, cooling and staffing costs.
In order to ensure easy recovery and near-constant uptime, all your data is held at a UK data centre (so you can use our service even if you or your clients have legal constraints on the movement of their data) and your drives are checked daily by one of our engineers. And should you have any questions or concerns, unlike other backup providers, our team are just a phone call away.
Want to know more? To book a meeting to discuss your requirements, click here.
What is it?
As well as providing virtual servers and hosted applications, we can also host your physical servers at our site. This allows you to mirror your current operation in a safe and secure environment, giving you greater flexibility in your strategies for disaster recovery, business continuity and future change.
Why does it matter?
- Maintaining an offsite copy of your data ensures business continuity and eases disaster recovery.
- Hosting servers at a third party site reduces your physical and environmental footprint.
- Enables you to focus on your core business while we do the science bits.
What can we do?
- Provide and manage physical servers.
- Host applications.
- Monitor infrastructure, including providing proactive alerting on failed components or faster diagnosis if a server is not behaving as it should.
- Proactive replacement of failed components.
What are the benefits?
- Reduced hardware investment, and the ability to write off server expenditure as an operating expense.
- Reduced physical and environmental footprint, with associated reduction in costs.
- All data and servers managed by our experienced team.
- Throw away your tapes and the management work that goes with them.
- Safety, security and reliability of a UK-based Tier 2+ datacentre.
“Jigsaw24 have done a great job. Anything I’ve asked them about, they’ve been able to give us suggestions and solutions for very quickly, and I can’t fault them. I’ve never had a problem with the way they work, and we always resolve things very quickly.”
Ian Little, Digital product and system manager, AA Publishing
About outsourced IT
in the resource pack