Our backup and cloud services are designed to help you keep your files secure, backed up and in working order without you having to invest in expensive onsite storage and take on the associated space, power, cooling and staffing costs.
In order to ensure easy recovery and near-constant uptime, all your data is held at a UK data centre (so you can use our service even if you or your clients have legal constraints on the movement of their data) and your drives are checked daily by one of our engineers. And should you have any questions or concerns, unlike other backup providers, our team are just a phone call away.
Want to know more? To book a meeting to discuss your requirements, click here.
What is it?
We offer a range of cloud services, including virtual servers, hosted applications, proactive replacement and alerts when components fail.
Why does it matter?
- Moving to the cloud can significantly reduce your hardware investment.
- Once your servers are based off site, you no longer need space for them, or have to pay for power, cooling and maintenance.
- Your onsite IT staff no longer have to perform day to day management, and can concentrate on moving the business forward.
- We guarantee a prompt response to failures, resulting in less downtime, greater data security and improved business continuity.
What can we do?
- Provide and manage virtual servers.
- Host applications.
- Monitor infrastructure, including providing proactive alerting on failed components or faster diagnosis if a server is not behaving as it should.
- Proactive replacement of failed components.
- Provide and manage virtual Windows and Linux servers.
What are the benefits?
- Enables you to reclassify server costs as operating rather than capital expenditure.
- All servers are hosted in a UK data centre, so you can use our services even if you or your clients have geographical restrictions on your data.
- Allows you to increase or decrease resources quickly and easily, and increases business agility.
- Lets you focus on your core business and future growth, rather than spending man hours on basic maintenance.
“If something goes wrong, it always tends to go wrong at the point when you don’t want it to. Jigsaw24 are really good at being there to solve problems. We are a deadline driven company, so having things fixed speedily is a big advantage, and Jigsaw24 support that.”
Greg Jolley, Designer & Account Manager, Stocks Taylor Benson
About outsourced IT
in the resource pack