We believe that Apple is best for business. So much so that we’re putting our money where our mouth is with our free b7 trial. We’ll provide your CEO with a MacBook Air or your salespeople with iPad our sales catalogue/meeting planning app, Sales24, so you can see how Apple technology can help you increase productivity and sales in a no risk, no cost trial.
b7 for Mac
What is it?
b7 is a proof of concept trial for executives that lets you see the benefits of Mac – such as improved productivity and lower total cost of ownership – before you invest. You’ll receive a MacBook Air to use for four weeks, plus dedicated telephone and email support from us, all completely for free and with no obligation to purchase. It's an ideal chance for CEOs, CIOs, CFOs and other executives looking to switch to Mac to get first-hand experience of using them.
Why does it matter?
Apple devices like iPhone and iPad are increasingly popular with business users, but convincing internal stakeholders that investing in Apple notebooks and desktops will improve productivity, lower costs and provide solid ROI can be difficult, particularly in organisations with no Apple IT support. b7 for Mac gives them a no-cost, no-risk way to experience the benefits first-hand.
What can we do?
- Device configuration, delivery and management so end users have a seamless transition from PC to Mac.
- Training and support for end users and first line technicians.
- Consultancy around any roadblocks you encounter, including how to integrate Mac computers into your Windows-based back end.
- Configured to order Apple hardware and key business software.
What are the benefits?
- No-risk, no-cost way to experience the efficiencies of the Apple ecosystem.
- Increased employee efficiency and improved user experience, helping to attract and retain talent, increase operational effectiveness and manage people through change.
- Reduction in support costs and TCO thanks to the reliability of macOS.
- Reduced time and cost needed to manage your IT estate due to Apple’s self-service philosophy.
- Improved device and data security due to Mac computers’ native encryption and resistance to viruses.
"Everybody’s very happy using Apple devices. Whether they’re in or out of the office, whether they’re with the Manchester or Leeds team [that day], everything syncs neatly across all devices and both offices."
Dan Wright, COO, NorthEdge CapitalGet in touch to find out more from our b7 team