Transform your enterprise processes with our iOS app development, deployment and management solutions.
Your customers are now expecting interactions to be mobile, and equally, your employees are expecting to use mobile tools to work. As iOS is the platform of choice for both consumers and developers, Apple’s App Store already features plenty of enterprise-ready apps, but if there’s something more bespoke you’re looking for, we can help.
With our own internal app development team, we’re able to assist with every step of getting you your own iOS app, from an initial consultation to scope out what you need, through to development and implementation, including deployment and management.
App Development Services
What is it?
Using customer-facing apps, you’re able to put content right in your clients’ hands. Whether you want an interactive catalogue that supports in-app purchasing, an app to improve customer service or even a dedicated app for a specific promotion, we can help. Custom in-house apps let you get key information to your sales teams and mobile workforce quickly. By integrating with your existing systems, you can deliver, monitor and report on key information and events in realtime.
Why does it matter?
Customer-facing apps give customers a platform to better understand your brand, products and services wherever they are. They also let you offer time-sensitive content and encourage more interaction with your collateral by using touch, multimedia content and on-demand delivery. And internal apps let you turn round quotes faster so you can close more deals, and access more supporting content during a pitch. When it comes to logistics and CRM, the realtime advantage offered by an internal app means you can nip any crises in the bud and identify bottlenecks before they become a problem.
- Strategy and discovery sessions.
- App design and development.
- Testing and pilot schemes.
- Implementation and deployment.
- Support and updates.
- Integration with back end and CRM systems.
- Technical and end user training.
- Technical support and updates.
What are the benefits?
- Grow revenue by upselling customers and offering them the most relevant deals when they want them.
- Extend the reach of your products and services.
- Increase brand awareness.
- Improved visibility over processes and customer interactions.
- Realtime feedback on key logistics.
- Constant access to the most up to date collateral.
- Faster quote generation to help your team close deals on the day.
- Simpler communication between all areas of your business.
Want to know more about apps for enterprise, and how they
can benefit your business? Fill in the form below and one of the team will be in touch.