We’ve made understanding the Apple ecosystem our business for over 20 years, and can help you integrate Apple into your existing environment irrespective of its current makeup. As an Enterprise Device Alliance Systems Integrator, we have the expertise and vendor relationships needed to help you find your perfect cross-platform solution.
Our Strategy & Discovery Sessions are ideal for scoping out your current estate and planning its evolution, including training for end users and first line technicians.
To book a meeting with our Apple integration team, click here
What is it?
Your admin team are probably used to centrally managing Windows desktops, but we can provide a hands-free management solution for you Macs desktops, too.
What does it help?
Managing your desktops is essential to ensure that corporate data is safe and your organisation is legally compliant. If you don’t have Mac expertise in-house, our managed service allows you to avoid the expense of hiring or retraining staff.
What can we do?
- AD integration.
- Inventory and integration of assets with SCCM.
- Software deployment and image creation.
- Application upgrades and deployment.
- Remote user support.
- Self service portals.
What are the benefits?
- Reduced capital and operating expenses thanks to our fixed pricing for one, two or three years hosted management.
- Reduced IT workload as they don’t have to run two separate systems.
- Agreed support SLAs to ensure end-user satisfaction (and productivity).
- Faster time to desktop for software/application deployments and upgrades.
“Nothing has ever been too much trouble for Jigsaw24, as demonstrated by their support when we moved to our new offices, rolling out over 1200 new Macs. Jigsaw24 dealt with the challenge smoothly and painlessly, and I would very much recommend them.”
Strategy and discovery: how to stay on top of your tech
Large scale Mac deployment at Guardian News and Media
in the resource pack