A clear strategy for managing mobile devices is crucial, and our solutions can help you design a policy, deploy and manage devices, updates, apps and more, whether you’re providing devices, relying on a BYOD scheme or want to support an employee purchasing scheme. If you're deploying iOS and macOS devices, we can help you get set up on Apple's new Device Enrolment Programme for zero-touch device configuration. Get in touch with our team to organise a strategy and discovery session to review your current capabilities and identify what changes will benefit you the most.
What is it?
If you’re looking to implement iPad, we can help with every stage of the rollout, from supply through to configuration, installation, training and support, ensuring minimal downtime and a positive experience for new users – all without putting strain on your internal tech team.
How does it help?
As well as helping keep your IT team’s blood pressure down, we’ve found that a smooth rollout leads to higher end user engagement with mobile device schemes, and can help you see faster ROI on the devices you’ve invested in.
Our services (including dedicated purchasing portals, delivery of pre-configured devices directly to end users, tech bars and floor walking tech support) are designed to make sure your transition to iPad is as glitch-free as possible. We can also integrate iPad into your existing system and advise on best practices to ensure you get the maximum benefit you can from mobile working.
What can we do?
- Purchasing agreements and dedicated purchasing portals.
- Mobile device management for iOS and Android devices.
- Single or mixed platform BYOD schemes.
- iPad managed service.
- Integrate your MDM system with Apple's DEP scheme for smoother device enrollment.
What are the benefits?
- Improved workflow for mobile workers.
- Enhanced security as devices are configured and respect security permissions from day one.
- Improved content access and delivery thanks to tighter integration with back-end systems.
- Reduced risk of data leaks thanks to our mobile device management solutions.
- Increased visibility and control over your iPad estate.
“Everybody’s very happy [using Apple kit]. Whether they’re in or out of the office, whether they’re with the Manchester or Leeds team, everything syncs neatly across all devices and both offices.”
Dan Wright, CEO, NorthEdgeGet in touch with the team to book a discovery and strategy session with our consultants.
Available for download
Let Jigsaw24 take care of your Apple devices
iOS Security and Mobile Device Management Whitepaper
in the resource pack