Apple have traditionally been associated with creatives, but thanks to productivity-enhancing mobile devices and powerful, reliable desktop machines, they’re finally getting the traction they deserve in the enterprise. We’re committed to partnering with organisations to develop great iPhone, iPad and Mac solutions that empower employees and drive down costs without making life hell for technical teams. Take a look around to find out more about our services...
Mac for Business
What is it?
Mac is a powerful, secure and flexible system for your business. From sending emails and scheduling right through to creating stunning business presentations and documents, Mac lets users do everything they need right out of the box.
What are the benefits?
- Amazing hardware. Whatever your business environment and needs, the Mac lineup has an option to fit the bill. From notebooks with all-day battery life to powerful desktop computers, every Mac is built to give you smoother graphics, faster storage, and great all-round performance.
- Advanced OS. OS X is the powerful operating system driving every Mac. Fantastically intuitive and easy to use, it has tons of features built in designed to save time and give you better results.
- Reduced ongoing support costs. Macs are far easier to self-service than PCs, so if minor issues crop up, users are often able to fix the problem themselves. IBM say only 5% of their Mac users need helpdesk support, compared to 40% of their PC users. This saves on time, manpower and operational costs, and leaves your IT team free to get on with more complicated tasks.
- Reduced electricity bill. Because Apple make both the hardware and operating system, they’re both designed to work together to save energy. In fact, Apple are the only manufacturer whose entire desktop and notebook range meet EPA’s ENERGY STAR and EPEAT Gold standards for better energy usage. For example, a Mac mini uses less power than a single 13 watt CFL lightbulb.
- Fewer viruses and malware. Mac computers are built on a UNIX foundation which makes them virtually virus and spyware-free, and saves you time and money on IT support. Their advanced built-in security measures also include app-based firewalls, VPN clients, strong encryption tools and integrated internet security.
- Seamless Windows integration. You get native support for both Apple and Windows-based networks, so you can use your existing PC environments without any compatibility issues, and get support for Microsoft Exchange Server out of the box.
- Running Windows on a Mac. As well as all the benefits of OS X, including Apple’s own productivity suite (Pages, Numbers, Keynote), you can also run Windows on a Mac. This means your end users can get all their familiar Windows tools on an Apple machine, and employees can get the most out of software.
- Residual value. Mac has an excellent reputation when it comes to total cost of ownership (TCO). Apple’s software gets regular updates for free, and the hardware itself is as resilient and hard-wearing as it is good looking.
- Cheaper software and OS upgrades. If you’re using an up to date Mac, you’ll find that upgrading your operating system (OS X) and productivity software (Pages, Numbers, Keynote), is completely free.
- Unlimited client server licences. Mac Pro makes a great dedicated server, and the best thing is there are no individual client licences for an Apple managed solution. You just purchase an unlimited client licence for the whole organisation, and don’t have to worry about buying any more licences as the business expands.
What can we do?
We’ve made understanding the Apple ecosystem our business for over 20 years, and can help you integrate Apple into your existing environment, irrespective of its current makeup. As an Apple Authorised Service Provider, we have the expertise and vendor relationships needed to help you find your perfect cross-platform solution.AD integration. We can help manage all your desktops using a single system, reducing hardware costs and ensuring Windows permissions are carried over. Learn moreDesktop management. If you don’t have Mac expertise in-house, our managed service allows you to avoid the expense of hiring or retraining staff. Learn moreWindows on a Mac. We can deliver managed Windows environments to Mac desktops, meaning your staff can access programs exclusive to either platform. Learn moreNext day delivery. We have the complete range of Mac computers in stock and ready to ship – the next day in many cases. Learn moreOne-stop Apple. We offer the full Apple portfolio including Mac, iPad and Apple services, so you needn’t go anywhere else! Learn moreAccredited repairs. We offer accredited repairs at Jigsaw24 HQ and Soho (and they’re completely free in warranty!). Learn more
iPad in Business
What is it?
From the boardroom to the server room, iPad is designed to deliver everything business users need to do their best work. With a simple, intuitive interface, powerful built-in features and rock-solid stability, iPad provides the foundation to drive productivity in game-changing ways.
What are the benefits?
- Collaboration and communication. With FaceTime included and a range of conferencing apps available, iPad makes it easy for on-the-road employees to check in with the office, attend key meetings and presentations, or even present remotely. There are also plenty of collaborative tools included, from scheduling tools to the iCloud backup service, which allows you to share content seamlessly between devices and locations.
- Improved customer experience. With an increasing number of service desk apps available on iPad, it’s easier than ever for staff to access customer records, carry out more comprehensive CRM and respond more quickly to queries, wherever they are.
- Four levels of security. iPad has four types of security: device (including passcode, timeout periods and device restrictions such as app downloading); network (secure WiFi and cellular access, and integration with a broad range of VPN technologies for protecting sensitive information); data (built-in hardware encryption using AES 256-bit encoding for preventing data being accessed when the device is locked); and platform (all apps are put under the microscope and ‘sandboxed’, stopping them accessing data in other applications).
- Managed, secured, backed up. When it comes to admin, there are an increasing number of mobile device management solutions available that will make it easy for your team to manage, sync, enforce security protocol, back up or even wipe sensitive data on mobile devices.
- Better employee engagement. While there’s no denying that apps play a big part in driving productivity on iPad, the simple fact is that workers are more likely to engage with a device that’s fun, simple to use, easy to customise and that they feel real ownership over – all of which iPad delivers in spades.
- Employee retention. iPad helps boost productivity and improve employee satisfaction (who doesn’t enjoy using an iPad?), without making things too complex for your IT team, which in turn improves all-round employee retention.
- Small learning curve. From an end user point of view, iPad is incredibly easy to use, and has a far smaller learning curve than a laptop or PC, meaning less disgruntled end users and fewer calls to the IT team.
What can we do?
Our solutions can help you design a policy, deploy and manage devices, updates, apps and more, whether you’re providing devices, relying on a BYOD scheme or want to support an employee purchasing scheme. If you're deploying iOS devices, we can help you get set up on Apple's Device Enrolment Programme for zero-touch device configuration.Mobile device management. We offer multi-platform MDM, integration with Apple’s DEP scheme, BYOD schemes, and even MDM as a managed service. Learn moreDeployment. We can help with every stage of the rollout, from supply through to configuration, installation, training and support. Learn moreContent delivery and security. App and update distribution, universal file access and synchronisation, content protection, and access and permissions management.Next day delivery. We have the complete range of Mac computers in stock and ready to ship – the next day in many cases. Learn moreOne-stop Apple. We offer the full Apple portfolio including Mac, iPad and Apple services, so you needn’t go anywhere else! Learn moreAccredited repairs. We offer accredited repairs at Jigsaw24 HQ (and they’re completely free in warranty!). Learn more
iPhone in Business
What is it?
iPhone has been making serious waves in the world of business recently, thanks to big benefits including iOS’s tight security, productivity features and apps, as well as the desirability factor of the hardware.
If you’re ready to go down the same route in deploying iPhone in your own business, we can help you buy iPhone outright, rather than having to be tied to a carrier with set usage allowances. We’re an Apple expert, with experience rolling out thousands of iPhone to business, as well as having our own in-house app development, repairs and solutions teams. Find out more about iPhone for business and our iPhone services below.
What are the benefits?
- iOS platform. On top of being beautifully designed, Apple’s iOS mobile operating system is also incredibly simple to use. Built-in communication features such as iMessage, FaceTime and Mail help you keep in contact with clients and colleagues wherever you are, AirPlay lets you present from anywhere, all while Touch ID lets you safeguard your critical data with just a fingerprint.
- Apps for business. As well as communication apps, every iPhone comes with a powerful set of apps that are great for business built right in, such as Calendar, Contacts and Maps. The App Store is also home to thousands of apps that are designed specifically for business, from analysis apps to productivity apps, and we even have an in-house team who have experience developing apps for businesses, including sales tools and more, so can tailor an app specifically to your business needs.
- Device integration. One of the biggest benefits of iPhone for business is how it works within Apple’s ecosystem, syncing with Mac and iPad. Continuity features include Handoff, which lets you start a document, email, or message on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. So whether your employees are also using Mac notebooks, iPad or Apple Watch along with their iPhone, all their content and data can be synced between all Apple devices, for a seamless workflow.
- Business systems integration. With iPhone, you never have to be away from your business systems. Most business applications (such as CRM, ERP, analytics and more) now integrate very well with iOS, so your employees can log into key systems and carry on working while they’re away from their desks. iPhone’s built-in support for key enterprise tech means it will almost always fit in with your existing infrastructure.
- Fast deployment. Rolling out iPhone to your business is quick and simple, letting IT teams deploy with zero touch, whether they’re managing corporate-owned or BYOD devices. Because the setup process is so simple, employees can get up and running and accessing all your corporate services straight away. Apple’s Device Enrolment Programme (DEP) also lets IT teams automate MDM enrolment for corporate-owned devices, wirelessly configuring and supervising devices while also automating and locking MDM enrolment.
What can we do?
If you’re ready to go down the same route in deploying iPhone in your own business, we can help. We’re an Apple expert, with experience rolling out thousands of iPhone to business, as well as having our own in-house app development, repairs and solutions teams.Great prices. Purchase an unlocked SIM-free iPhone from us and add your own SIM-only contract for a significantly cheaper deal. Learn moreNext day delivery. We have the complete range of iPhone handsets in stock and ready to ship – the next day in many cases. Learn moreOne-stop Apple. We offer the full Apple portfolio including Mac, iPad and Apple services, so you needn’t go anywhere else! Learn moreAccredited repairs. We offer accredited repairs at Jigsaw24 HQ (and they’re completely free in warranty!). Learn moreSuper support. Our in-house team provide tech support, from phone advice to a completely managed service. Learn moreLeasing options. If you don’t want to commit upfront, we offer great leasing options to spread the cost over 12, 24 or 36 months.MDM masters. We’re experts in mobile device management, and can help with DEP, VPP and key MDM solutions. Learn more