Apple have traditionally been associated with creatives, but thanks to productivity-enhancing mobile devices and powerful, reliable desktop machines, they’re finally getting the traction they deserve in the enterprise. We’re committed to partnering with organisations to develop great iPhone, iPad and Mac solutions that empower employees and drive down costs without making life hell for technical teams. Take a look around to find out more about our services...
iPhone in Business
What is it?
iPhone has been making serious waves in the world of business recently, thanks to big benefits including iOS’s tight security, productivity features and apps, as well as the desirability factor of the hardware.
If you’re ready to go down the same route in deploying iPhone in your own business, we can help you buy iPhone outright, rather than having to be tied to a carrier with set usage allowances. We’re an Apple expert, with experience rolling out thousands of iPhone to business, as well as having our own in-house app development, repairs and solutions teams. Find out more about iPhone for business and our iPhone services below.
What are the benefits?
- iOS platform. On top of being beautifully designed, Apple’s iOS mobile operating system is also incredibly simple to use. Built-in communication features such as iMessage, FaceTime and Mail help you keep in contact with clients and colleagues wherever you are, AirPlay lets you present from anywhere, all while Touch ID lets you safeguard your critical data with just a fingerprint.
- Apps for business. As well as communication apps, every iPhone comes with a powerful set of apps that are great for business built right in, such as Calendar, Contacts and Maps. The App Store is also home to thousands of apps that are designed specifically for business, from analysis apps to productivity apps, and we even have an in-house team who have experience developing apps for businesses, including sales tools and more, so can tailor an app specifically to your business needs.
- Device integration. One of the biggest benefits of iPhone for business is how it works within Apple’s ecosystem, syncing with Mac and iPad. Continuity features include Handoff, which lets you start a document, email, or message on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. So whether your employees are also using Mac notebooks, iPad or Apple Watch along with their iPhone, all their content and data can be synced between all Apple devices, for a seamless workflow.
- Business systems integration. With iPhone, you never have to be away from your business systems. Most business applications (such as CRM, ERP, analytics and more) now integrate very well with iOS, so your employees can log into key systems and carry on working while they’re away from their desks. iPhone’s built-in support for key enterprise tech means it will almost always fit in with your existing infrastructure.
- Fast deployment. Rolling out iPhone to your business is quick and simple, letting IT teams deploy with zero touch, whether they’re managing corporate-owned or BYOD devices. Because the setup process is so simple, employees can get up and running and accessing all your corporate services straight away. Apple’s Device Enrolment Programme (DEP) also lets IT teams automate MDM enrolment for corporate-owned devices, wirelessly configuring and supervising devices while also automating and locking MDM enrolment.
What can we do?
If you’re ready to go down the same route in deploying iPhone in your own business, we can help. We’re an Apple expert, with experience rolling out thousands of iPhone to business, as well as having our own in-house app development, repairs and solutions teams.Great prices. Purchase an unlocked SIM-free iPhone from us and add your own SIM-only contract for a significantly cheaper deal. Learn moreNext day delivery. We have the complete range of iPhone handsets in stock and ready to ship – the next day in many cases. Learn moreOne-stop Apple. We offer the full Apple portfolio including Mac, iPad and Apple services, so you needn’t go anywhere else! Learn moreAccredited repairs. We offer accredited repairs at Jigsaw24 HQ (and they’re completely free in warranty!). Learn moreSuper support. Our in-house team provide tech support, from phone advice to a completely managed service. Learn moreSmooth deployment. We can deploy devices direct to your premises or to employees’ homes, whether it's one or 1000. Learn moreLeasing options. If you don’t want to commit upfront, we offer great leasing options to spread the cost over 12, 24 or 36 months.MDM masters. We’re experts in mobile device management, and can help with DEP, VPP and key MDM solutions. Learn more