Apple have traditionally been associated with creatives, but thanks to productivity-enhancing mobile devices and powerful, reliable desktop machines, they’re finally getting the traction they deserve in the enterprise. We’re committed to partnering with organisations to develop great iPhone, iPad and Mac solutions that empower employees and drive down costs without making life hell for technical teams. Take a look around to find out more about our services...
iPad in Business
What is it?
From the boardroom to the server room, iPad is designed to deliver everything business users need to do their best work. With a simple, intuitive interface, powerful built-in features and rock-solid stability, iPad provides the foundation to drive productivity in game-changing ways.
What are the benefits?
- Collaboration and communication. With FaceTime included and a range of conferencing apps available, iPad makes it easy for on-the-road employees to check in with the office, attend key meetings and presentations, or even present remotely. There are also plenty of collaborative tools included, from scheduling tools to the iCloud backup service, which allows you to share content seamlessly between devices and locations.
- Improved customer experience. With an increasing number of service desk apps available on iPad, it’s easier than ever for staff to access customer records, carry out more comprehensive CRM and respond more quickly to queries, wherever they are.
- Four levels of security. iPad has four types of security: device (including passcode, timeout periods and device restrictions such as app downloading); network (secure WiFi and cellular access, and integration with a broad range of VPN technologies for protecting sensitive information); data (built-in hardware encryption using AES 256-bit encoding for preventing data being accessed when the device is locked); and platform (all apps are put under the microscope and ‘sandboxed’, stopping them accessing data in other applications).
- Managed, secured, backed up. When it comes to admin, there are an increasing number of mobile device management solutions available that will make it easy for your team to manage, sync, enforce security protocol, back up or even wipe sensitive data on mobile devices.
- Better employee engagement. While there’s no denying that apps play a big part in driving productivity on iPad, the simple fact is that workers are more likely to engage with a device that’s fun, simple to use, easy to customise and that they feel real ownership over – all of which iPad delivers in spades.
- Employee retention. iPad helps boost productivity and improve employee satisfaction (who doesn’t enjoy using an iPad?), without making things too complex for your IT team, which in turn improves all-round employee retention.
- Small learning curve. From an end user point of view, iPad is incredibly easy to use, and has a far smaller learning curve than a laptop or PC, meaning less disgruntled end users and fewer calls to the IT team.
What can we do?
Our solutions can help you design a policy, deploy and manage devices, updates, apps and more, whether you’re providing devices, relying on a BYOD scheme or want to support an employee purchasing scheme. If you're deploying iOS devices, we can help you get set up on Apple's Device Enrolment Programme for zero-touch device configuration.Mobile device management. We offer multi-platform MDM, integration with Apple’s DEP scheme, BYOD schemes, and even MDM as a managed service. Learn moreDeployment. We can help with every stage of the rollout, from supply through to configuration, installation, training and support. Learn moreContent delivery and security. App and update distribution, universal file access and synchronisation, content protection, and access and permissions management.Next day delivery. We have the complete range of Mac computers in stock and ready to ship – the next day in many cases. Learn moreOne-stop Apple. We offer the full Apple portfolio including Mac, iPad and Apple services, so you needn’t go anywhere else! Learn moreAccredited repairs. We offer accredited repairs at Jigsaw24 HQ (and they’re completely free in warranty!). Learn more