If there’s not an app for that, there blummin’ well should be
Customers, head office, field sales teams and your warehouse staff can all benefit from streamlined processes, making every journey faster and simpler. Our team of developers can create iOS, Android and web apps, or purchasing portals, and offer support throughout the lifecycle of your app. Our integrated mobility solutions have seen tremendous ROI, and typically cost as little as £10,000 for a business-wide productivity app.
- Grow revenues Develop an app that lets you upsell customers and offer them the most relevant deals when they want them.
- Increase brand awareness Whether it’s a meeting room booking system or customer-facing tool, custom apps are a great way to get your brand out there.
- Improve visibility Create an app that allows you to monitor processes or sales within your business from a central dashboard, in realtime.
- Get realtime feedback An app is a great way to gather customer and employee feedback. Delivered on a mobile device it furthers the reach of your surveys.
- Faster quote generation Need to improve quote handling in sales meetings? Our Sales24 app lets you build and email quotes in front of the customer.
- Simpler communication Improve communication in your business through a dedicated app for distributing up to date sales tools and company announcements.
"Using the app and homing in on specifics, we’ve saved over 1% on returns for the last couple of months – we’re not even using the app to its full potential yet, and that 1% saves us £130k per year."
John Peterson, Welcome Furniture
We can work with you to develop customer-facing apps that put your content right in your clients’ hands. Whether you want an interactive catalogue with in-app purchasing, an app to improve customer service or even a dedicated app for a specific promotion, we can help. Customer-facing apps give customers a platform to better understand your brand, product and services at a time and place that suits them. It also enables you to offer time-sensitive content and encourage more interaction with your collateral through the use of touch, multimedia content and on-demand delivery.