Adobe for Education
Why Adobe for education?
If you want to bring creativity into the classroom and equip your students with real world digital skills, Adobe Creative Cloud has it all. Creative Cloud provides students, staff and administrators with access to the latest industry-leading creative apps for design, web, video and photography.
- Students get to work on industry-standard technology, giving them the opportunity to express their creativity and build real-world digital skills.
- Educators get new powers to inspire and collaborate, and institutions get a competitive edge and the tools to create compelling communications.
- Not only that, but when you take out an Adobe Creative Cloud licence, you’ll get access to all the latest updates as soon as they’re released, so you’ll always be running the most up to date versions.
How can you use Adobe in education?
Adobe is great for empowering students, educators and administrators to express their creativity. Whether you want to use image manipulation skills in Photoshop or video editing in Premiere Pro and After Effects, or web design using Dreamweaver or Muse, you can do it all with Creative Cloud. For lesson ideas and inspiration visit Adobe Education Exchange.
Are there a range of purchasing options?
Yes! Whether you’re a K-12 school or a college or university, Adobe have a range of purchasing options available, including their Value Incentive Plan (VIP) for named or device seats and K-12 site licences. Install Creative Cloud across 100 devices or more for just £19.80 per device, per year with K-12 education licences. Call us on 03332 409 333 to find out more.
*Adobe K-12 licences £19.80 per device, per year for the complete set of CC apps! (Minimum purchase for 100 devices)
Why Jigsaw24 for Adobe in education?
- We’re an accredited Adobe Platinum Reseller, and can provide you with all the advice and support you need.
- Our regional education team cover the entire length and breadth of the country, so no matter where your school, we’ve got someone in your area.
- We’ve worked with over 1000 schools, colleges and universities over the past 20 years and have plenty of knowledge and experience.
Featured news and resources
Bath Spa Uni student design showcase
As the UK’s top Adobe reseller, we’re no stranger to helping universities, colleges and schools stock up on the latest design software. However, we don’t often get to see....
Keep up to date with our Creative Cloud hub!
Whether you’re completely new to Adobe Creative Cloud, or have ninja-like Photoshop skills going all the way back to CS1, new features and updates are constantly...