Adobe for Education
Why Adobe for education?
If you want to bring creativity into the classroom and equip your students with real world digital skills, Adobe Creative Cloud has it all. Creative Cloud provides students, staff and administrators with access to the latest industry-leading creative apps for design, web, video and photography.
- Students get to work on industry-standard technology, giving them the opportunity to express their creativity and build real-world digital skills.
- Educators get new powers to inspire and collaborate, and institutions get a competitive edge and the tools to create compelling communications.
- Not only that, but when you take out an Adobe Creative Cloud licence, you’ll get access to all the latest updates as soon as they’re released, so you’ll always be running the most up to date versions.
How can you use Adobe in education?
Adobe is great for empowering students, educators and administrators to express their creativity. Whether you want to use image manipulation skills in Photoshop or video editing in Premiere Pro and After Effects, or web design using Dreamweaver or Muse, you can do it all with Creative Cloud. For lesson ideas and inspiration visit Adobe Education Exchange.
Are there a range of purchasing options?
Yes! Whether you’re a K-12 school or a college or university, Adobe have a range of purchasing options available, including their Value Incentive Plan (VIP) for named or device seats and K-12 site licences. Install Creative Cloud across 25 devices or more for just £21.12 per device, per year with K-12 education licences. Call us on 03332 409 333 to find out more.
*Adobe K-12 licences £21.12 per device, per year for the complete set of CC apps! (Minimum purchase for 25 devices)
Why Jigsaw24 for Adobe in education?
- We’re an accredited Adobe Platinum Reseller, and can provide you with all the advice and support you need.
- Our regional education team cover the entire length and breadth of the country, so no matter where your school, we’ve got someone in your area.
- We’ve worked with over 1000 schools, colleges and universities over the past 25 years and have plenty of knowledge and experience.
Featured news and resources
Installing a video editing suite at Bath Spa Uni
Bath Spa University were looking for an 11-seat, multi-user video editing suite. They gave Jigsaw24 a call and we helped them find the solution to meet their performance and budgetary requirements.
Don't forget to check out our Creative Cloud hub!
Our hub is the best place to find out more about Creative Cloud and how it can benefit your institution, and keep up with essential news, including the latest updates, features and pricing.
A spotter's guide to Creative Cloud desktop apps
Creative Cloud apps are the gold standard in professional software, so we've put together a quick spotter's guide to all Adobe's fantastic desktop applications covering everything you need to know.