The stock service that speeds up your work
For years, Adobe have provided creative users with the absolute best in creative tools; Photoshop CC, InDesign CC, Illustrator CC and the full Creative Cloud portfolio have become staples in every workflow. Now, they’ve thrown Adobe Stock into the mix. The only stock imagery service that hooks directly into the Creative Cloud portfolio…Speak to an expert
Adobe Stock is just like every other stock provider in that it gives you access to a huge library of media assets for using in your work. Except Adobe Stock is made by the same folks who build your editing tools, so it hooks right into your existing workflow.
- Edit then buy. With Adobe Stock, you don’t need to spend time editing a watermarked image, only to repeat the steps once you’ve bought it. You can edit the image, then when you’re ready to purchase it, the image will be swapped directly in your Libraries, meaning there’s no need to duplicate work.
- In-app search and purchases.You currently have to constantly jump out of your Adobe apps and visit a stock website to search for images or when you’re ready to buy them. Now, it can all be done in-app, so you can look for the right image and hit the buy button without ever moving away from your work.
- An ever-growing library. Adobe Stock has more than 45 million high quality images, illustrations and vector graphics, and there are more added every week, meaning it is fast becoming one of the leading photography providers in terms of breadth of imagery. Have a quick gander at the Adobe Stock website and take a look at the range for yourself.
- Pooled images as standard. Adobe Stock automatically includes pooled images, so if you’re working as part of a team, you’ll all be able to access each other’s purchased images without being charged extra for them.
- A free trial! Because you have to really give Adobe Stock a go to understand the impact that it has on your workflow, Adobe are giving anyone who already uses Creative Cloud for Teams a 10-image trial for free.
Click here for more information.
The level of integration between Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Stock is completely unique, if you are already working in Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC or any of the image and video-based apps, this is a no-brainer. It’s faster, far more productive and means your work isn’t bogged down in financial admin.
Specifications and financing
There are two options currently available for Adobe Stock CC.
A casual user?
- 10 images per month
- Fixed 12 month term
- Equivalent to £2 per image
- £240 ex VAT
A stock image guzzler?
- 750 images per month
- Fixed 12 month term
- Equivalent to less than 14p per image
- £1200 ex VAT
Call 03332 409 259
Fill in the form below to request a callback about moving to Adobe Stock.Request a callback
Jigsaw24 and Adobe
Besties with Adobe
As an Adobe Platinum Reseller, we work incredibly closely with them to ensure that our creative customers get the very best help and support in rolling out the full spectrum of Adobe tools. We have been alongside them promoting the benefits of Adobe Creative Suite and (more recently) Creative Cloud since the beginning, and understand how to make Adobe fit users’ workflows rather than the other way around.
We have a long history with Jigsaw24. Before we used to have loads of suppliers and it was hectic, but doing it all through Jigsaw24 is far easier. We get all our software and hardware from them now.
The creative pros
For 24 years, we have been the leading provider of creative workflows and many of our team have worked in the creative industries in a former life. That’s why we always recommend the right tool for the customer and why we get that one size does not fit all. We have a whole host of design and publishing solutions that we provide, and Adobe is just one piece within that portfolio. To find out more take a look here.
The great comparison: How Adobe Stock stacks up
Want to see how Adobe Stock stacks up against your existing stock imagery provider? Take a look at our quick fire guide to the key specs of Adobe Stock along with a…Read more
Adobe Stock review: Our design team give their verdict
It’s been just over half a year since Adobe announced their very own stock image service, Adobe Stock. And in that time, there have been significant updates, plus a…Read more
Free trial of Adobe Stock for Creative Cloud for teams members
Adobe Creative Cloud for team members can now redeem a thirty day free trial of Adobe Stock per account. Stock allows its users access to a vast library of stock images…Read more
Want to know more about Adobe Stock?
Get in touch with our Adobe experts to find out more about Adobe Stock. Call 03332 409 259, email adobe@Jigsaw24.com, or pop your details in the form below and one of the team will get in touch