- Apple Authorised Service Provider across all repair centres, and an Apple Premium Service Provider in our Nottingham HQ.
- Nationwide coverage by Apple-accredited engineers.
- Working with us won’t void your warranty or AppleCare agreement, and we also cover out-of-warranty diagnostics and repairs.
- Service contracts available, including prompt break/fix maintenance with advance replacement or loan kit options.
- Friendly and helpful tech staff (ie we won’t talk in jargon that’s way over your head).
- Customers range from one-man freelance creatives to IT resellers, to enterprises, to schools, to hospitals, so we’ve seen it all before and understand the challenges of your workflow.
- Rent a Mac from us while we work our magic, then sit back and relax till it’s all sorted.
- If all goes to plan (i.e we don’t need to order in any extra parts), you’ll have your Mac back with you in 3-5 working days.
First thing’s first, Apple hardware help over the phone, email and Twitter is free (almost free - the support phone number is a non-premium rate one). For our in-house repair service, if you have AppleCare protection or a Jigsaw24 warranty, the chances are you’re already covered and won’t have to pay anything. If your Mac is out of warranty, we can still help, and will always give you a qualified estimate of the costs to help you decide the best course of action.
Find out if your Mac has AppleCare, by following the link and entering your serial number here. And if you're struggling to find your serial number, cast your eyes over to the right...
Note. You can pay for repairs on collection (even by Apple Pay, if you feel so inclined)
All of these prices are ex VAT and benchmarked against competitors.
|Apple repairs under warranty or AppleCare||£0|
|Out of warranty Apple repairs||From £60 + parts|
|Diagnosis fee (only applicable if the repair does not go ahead)||From £30|
|Data migration (from a known-good hard drive or Time Machine backup)||From £60|
|Hard drive upgrade for Mac mini or iMac||From £60 + parts|
|Hard drive upgrade for Mac Pro, MacBook Pro or MacBook||From £30 + parts|
|Memory upgrade||From £5 + parts|
Data migration from a known good hard drive or Time Machine backup.
Loan of Mac or iPad devices for the duration of your repair.
Upgrades to existing machines.