Struggling to juggle the demands of teaching and IT?
- Dedicated phone and remote support from our Apple experts. Our accredited helpdesk team are available 8.30-6.00 Monday-Friday to cancel your crises.
- Dedicated email support line to get in touch with our in-house tech team.
- Support from a dedicated Education Manager. Our regionally based team are always available for an IT chat, and can help you select the right creative IT for your school.
- Onsite Apple surgery every half term to make sure you are up to date with new features.
- Annual infrastructure review to make sure your systems aren't holding you back, causing unnecessary bottlenecks or about to collapse completely. We'll also advise on how to futureproof your infrastructure against changing IT standards.
- Advice on making maximum impact with your IT from our certified Apple Education Trainers who can assist with integrating Apple and mobile devices into the curriculum.
- Refresh and recycling planning so you have a solid plan for staying green, safely disposing of your old tech and getting new machines in place as needed.
- Special pricing on end of life products so you can refresh your tech for less.
- Exclusive discounts on our IT services
Training and events
- Termly TeachMeets and newsletters so you can keep up best IT practice in schools across the UK.
- Free product training at our place for teachers and any technical staff you have onsite.
- Access to the Jigsaw24 partner network so you're the first to hear about new releases, roadmaps, events and promotions.
- Use of Jigsaw24 pro audio demo suites at our Golden Square centre. Sometimes you just need to take the latest audio kit for a spin.
- Updates at your cluster meetings so everyone is informed and up to date about developments.
All the previous work we'd done with Jigsaw24 had been really good, so we were filled with confidence. Whenever we're dealing with people from the company it's like they know you. They want to help you, they provide really excellent communication and they really understand your school, and as a company they're very friendly and approachable.
Sharan Matharu Assistant Principal, Sidney Stringer Academy
The best thing the new system has done is revitalise the staff. It's been good for our entire production team, and it's exciting because the quality of what the students are producing now is phenomenal.
Jamie Holman Level Three Foundation Art and Design Media Programme Leader, Lecturer in Media Production, Blackburn College
Very often schools will be marketed different products, but we have found that Jigsaw24 are not just supplying our hardware, they're providing a service, and supporting us. They're very education-oriented, so it's all about the methodology and the learning ethos – that's part of the deal, so it helps us to enable teachers to learn how to use equipment effectively and develop their own systems.
Andy Jordan Manager, WOW Zone