Extensis Portfolio Studio 2016 - Full Version
Electronic Software Download
Jigsaw Code: X130AAM
Manufacturer Code: PSU-029010
- Number of users: Connects up to 3 simultaneous users for one catalogue.
- Licence Pricing: Commercial
- Distribution Type: Electronic Licence
Platform: cross platform
Availability: Electronic Software Download
Extensis Portfolio Studio 2016 edition is the ideal digital asset management option for small work groups or teams. Designed with speed and simplicity in mind Portfolio is an effective solution for managing digital assets - whether images, videos, audio or documents - enabling you to easily organize them into a refined collection and reclaim efficiency and productivity.
With Portfolio 2016 you can put an end to time wasted searching the network, browsing folders, consulting team members and loading discs. Built for libraries of up to 100,000 assets Extensis Portfolio Studio makes it easy for you to organize and find your files. You can browse, preview and search for files using a web browser, while automated keyword creation and previews make it simple to sift through thousands of media files in seconds.
With Portfolio 2016 tasks like cataloguing and working with metadata are streamlined for ease of use. Portfolio observes designated locations and automatically catalogs and extracts metadata for all assets. As assets are updated, rearranged, added or removed from watched locations, your catalog immediately reflects these changes. Portfolio also allows you to define key pieces of metadata that must be entered before assets are uploaded, giving your assets increased value.
Extensis Portfolio Studio 2016 is limited to a maximum of 3 user connections and 1 served catalog. If you're looking for a solution for more than three simultaneous users, or your workflow demands more capacity, please call the sales team on 03332 400 888 and we can help you find the best option to meet your needs. The standard Portfolio 2016 edition is built for libraries of 250,000 assets and can be extended to up to 10 million assets and 1,000 user connections if required. Add-on modules like NetPublish for web publishing, Single Sign-On for full Active/Open directory integration and Media Engine for high-performance processing and conversion can also be added to the standard Portfolio 2016 edition.
- Mac / Windows
- Software Version
- Number of users
- Connects up to 3 simultaneous users for one catalogue.
- Licence Pricing
- Licence Type
- Distribution Type
- Electronic Licence
- System Requirements
- Mac: OS X or OS X Server v10.10 or 10.11 Windows: Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2012 R2 Adobe DNG Converter 8.4 or later for converting Raw files to DNG format
- Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Mac: 2.0 GHz or faster 4-core processor. 16GB RAM, 100 Mbit/s or faster network connection Windows: 2.0 GHz or faster 4-core processor. 16GB RAM, 100 Mbit/s or faster network connection, .NET 3.5, QuickTime 7 or later, Adobe DNG Converter 8.4 or later (to conver RAW files to DNG). Portfolio's ability to deliver assets to your users depends on the resources available to it. Your server should have at least 16GB of RAM and at least gigabit networking. In general, more and faster are desirable when describing server resources. Requirements for computer used for administration: 1280x1024 display. 100 mbit/s or faster network connection. Internet Explorer 10 or later, Safari 5 or later, Firefox 12 or later, or Chrome 10 or later. Adobe Flash Player 14 or later. Requirements for browser-based client access to Portfolio catalogs: 3GB of RAM. 1280x1024 display. 100Mbit/s or faster network connection. Internet Explorer 10, Safari 5, Firefox 12 or Chrome 10 or later. Adobe Flash Player 14 or later.