Ex Demo Kanex ATV Pro Airplay Mirroring For VGA Projector Cable
Replacement packaging. Minor cosmetic marks.
Jigsaw Code: EX136AAA
Manufacturer Code: ATVPRO
This item has been used in a customer demonstration. It has no original packaging, and may have some minor cosmetic marks. It is fully functional.
The Kanex ATV Pro allows a VGA projector to use AirPlay mirroring from your iPad to Apple TV. ATV Pro is equipped with a built-in 3.5mm audio jack and requires no external power. It is designed beautifully to match your Apple TV and is an excellent solution for sharing visual content with pupils or colleagues.
- Video Formats Supported
- * H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, High or Main Profile level 4.0 or lower, Baseline profile level 3.0 or lower with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats * MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640x480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats * Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280x720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
- Audio Formats Supported
- HE-AAC (V1), AAC (16 to 320 Kbps), protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (16 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3 and 4), Apple Lossless, AIFF and WAV; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound pass-through
- Picture Formats Supported
- JPEG, GIF, TIFF
Ports and Interfaces
- Video Connectivity
- Built-in IR Receiver
- For streaming media from a Mac or PC: iTunes 10.6 or later
- No external power or AC adapter required
What's in the Box
- Kanex ATV Pro User Guide