Blackmagic Ursa Mini Pro 4.6K Mount Camcorder (body only)
Jigsaw Code: X941AAR
Manufacturer Code: BMD-CINEURSAMUPRO46K
Platform: cross platform
Introducing URSA Mini Pro, a professional digital film camera that combines the incredible image quality of URSA Mini 4.6K with the features and controls of a traditional broadcast camera! You get a massive number of ergonomically designed controls on the side of the camera so you can adjust most settings by feel, and without ever having to take your eyes off the action. URSA Mini Pro also features built in ND filters, a status display and a revolutionary new interchangeable lens mount that lets you change between EF photographic lenses or PL and B4 lenses. URSA Mini Pro records up to 60fps and features dual C-Fast 2.0 recorders as well as dual UHS-II SD Card recorders. URSA Mini Pro is lightweight and comfortable enough to use all day, has controls that are extremely fast to use, and image quality that's far superior to broadcast cameras costing ten times more!
URSA Mini Pro is three cameras in one because it combines high end digital film quality with the ergonomics and features broadcasters need. It's ideal for any kind of work from high end feature films, television shows and commercials, to independent films, broadcast news, and even studio and live production! URSA Mini Pro features beyond Ultra HD 4.6K resolution plus 15 stops of dynamic range, all with a super wide color gamut and DaVinci color science so you always capture cinematic quality images. The super compact body features broadcast camera ergonomics and advanced operating software that make it faster to set up and use than any other camera! Whether you're on set, on location or shooting run and gun, URSA Mini Pro has the image quality and features you need to work on any type of project!
The URSA Mini family are powerful and robust cameras that are available in five different versions, so you can choose the camera that best suits your needs. Choose the affordable URSA Mini 4K and URSA Mini 4.6K models with cinema quality, fixed EF or PL lens mounts, and dual C-Fast card recorders. Or choose the all new, advanced URSA Mini Pro 4.6K that adds built in ND filters, an interchangeable lens mount, dual C-Fast UHS-II SD card recorders and powerful broadcast features and controls.
URSA Mini Pro is designed to include everything you need in a handheld camera so you can take it anywhere! Unlike cheap plastic cameras, the evenly weighted camera body is made out of a super tough magnesium alloy. It's a true professional camera with full redundancy on every control, even the power switch! Plus, the tactile controls allow full setting changes without having to take the camera off your shoulder! There's an external high visibility LCD status display so you can see critical shooting information, and a 4" foldout touch screen for reviewing shots so you don't have to carry an extra on-set monitor! You get professional connections such as 12G-SDI, XLR audio, a built in high quality microphone and more. The optional electronic viewfinder and shoulder mount kit lets you go from tripod to handheld shooting in seconds, or you can turn URSA Mini Pro into the ultimate live production camera by adding an URSA Studio Viewfinder!
URSA Mini Pro features high quality neutral density (ND) filters that let you quickly reduce the amount of light entering the camera. The 2, 4 and 6 stop filters have been specifically designed to match the colorimetry and color science of URSA Mini Pro, providing you with additional latitude, even under harsh lighting conditions. This lets you use different combinations of aperture and shutter angle to achieve shallower depth of field, or specific levels of motion blur, in a wider range of situations. The IR filters have been designed to filter both optical wave lengths and IR wave lengths evenly to eliminate IR contamination of the images that most ND filters can suffer from. The ND filters are true optical filters with a precision mechanism that quickly moves them into place when the ND filter dial is turned. The filter settings can even be displayed as either an ND number, stop reduction or fraction on the LCD!
- Form Factor
- Hand Held
- Recording Media
- 2 x CFast for 4.6K RAW and ProRes recording. 2 x SD UHS-II card slots for HD and Ultra HD recording
- DCI 4K
- UHD 4K
- Supported Codecs
- CinemaDNG RAW, CinemaDNG RAW 3:1, CinemaDNG RAW 4:1, Apple ProRes 4444 XQ QuickTime, ProRes 4444 QuickTime, ProRes 422 HQ QuickTime, ProRes 422 QuickTime, ProRes 422 LT QuickTime and ProRes 422 Proxy QuickTime.
- File Formats
- Can format discs to ExFAT (Windows/Mac) or HFS+ (Mac) file systems.
- Monitor Size
- 4 inch
- Lens Mount Type
- Sensory Size
- 25.34mm x 14.25mm (Super35)
- Built in Microphone
- Integrated stereo microphone
- Audio Inputs
- 2 x XLR analog switchable between mic, line and AES audio. Phantom power support.
- Audio outputs
- 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack, supports iPhone microphone for talkback.
- Video Outputs
- 1 x SDI, 1 x SDI Monitoring
- Reference Input Tri-Sync/Black Burst/Timecode. Remote Control 2 x 2.5mm LANC input for Rec Start/Stop, plus Iris and Focus control using compatible lenses. Computer Interface USB Type-C for software updates.
- Battery Type
- Custom V-mount battery plate with D-tap +12V regulated output from camera.
- H 146.8mm W 202mm D 209mm
- 12 Month Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
What's in the Box
- URSA Mini Pro body Turret dust cap EF lens mount Side Handle with LANC Cable and strap Power supply SD card with software and manual DaVinci Resolve Studio USB dongle