Blackmagic Decklink Mini Recorder
Jigsaw Code: X551AAH
Manufacturer Code: BMD-BDLKMINIREC
- Form Factor: Internal Card
- Connection: PCIe
Platform: cross platform
Availability: Pre-Order Now
Record uncompressed 10-bit video using from 3G-SDI and HDMI video sources. DeckLink Mini Recorder switches between SD and HD video formats and is perfect for building ingest servers or other video solutions where you need to capture only in a low profile card! Includes two PCIe shields for both full height and low profile slots.
- Form Factor
- Internal Card
- SDI Inputs
- 1 x 10-bit SD/HD Switchable
- HDMI Input
- 1 x HDMI type A connector
- SDI Inputs
- 16 channels embedded in HD and 8 Channels in SD
- HDMI Inputs
- 8 Channels embedded in SD and HD
Formats and Standards Supported
- SD Format Support
- 625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC.
- HD Format Support
- 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080p23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080p24, 1080PsF25, 1080p25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080p29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080p30, 1080i50, 1080i59.94 and 1080i60.
- Up Conversion
- Software based up conversion during capture
- 3 Years Limited Manafacturer's Warrenty
- System Requirements
- PCI Express 4 lane, compatible with 4, 8 and 16 lane PCI Express slots on Mac OS X, Windows 8 and Linux. Mac OS X systems require a Mac Pro computer
- Included Software
- Media Express, Disk Speed Test, LiveKey, Blackmagic System Preferences and Blackmagic driver on Mac OS X. Media Express, Disk Speed Test, LiveKey, Blackmagic Control Panel and Blackmagic driver on Windows 7 or Windows 8. Media Express, Blackmagic Control Panel and Blackmagic driver on Linux.
What's in the box
- DeckLink Mini Recorder Software CD