Blackmagic OpenGear Converter SDI to Analogue
Estimated 2-3 Days Delivery
Jigsaw Code: X119AAD
Manufacturer Code: BMD-CONVOGASA
- Conversion: SDI to Analogue
Platform: cross platform
Availability: Estimated 2-3 Days Delivery
The Blackmagic OpenGear SDI to Analogue converter can take an SD/HD SDI signal and output to HD/SD component, NTSC/PAL video out plus balanced AES/EBU and analogue audio out. Easily connect to Betacam SP, VHS and video Monitors. The device also includes a built in hardware down converter to connect HD-SDI video to SD equipment.
The Blackmagic OpenGear converters are fully compatible with the OpenGear standard. They can be used inside of the Blackmagic 20 Slot frame or with any other OpenGear Frame. The Cards are hot swappable and can be controlled via a java based DashBoard network control, via USB using the BMD utility or via mini switched on the unit.
- Form Factor
- 1 x SDI SD/HD/3G 1 x SDI Redundant Input
- 1 x SDI loop through (automatically matches the input) Analogue Component, NTSC, PAL, and S-Video from SD Component HD from HD 2 Channels AES/EBU 2 Channels Analogue Audio
- SDI to Analogue
- SDI Formats 625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 720p50, 720p59.94 and 720p60. Analogue Formats 625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 720p50, 720p59.94 and 720p60.
- 3 Year limited manafacturing warranty
What's in the Box
- BMD OpenGear Converter SDI to Analogue