Blackmagic Decklink Mini Monitor 3G-SDI & HDMI Playback PCIE Card
Jigsaw Code: X550AAH
Manufacturer Code: BMD-BDLKMINIMON
- Form Factor: Internal Card
- Connection: PCIe
Platform: cross platform
Monitor uncompressed 10-bit video from your computer! Includes 3G-SDI and HDMI outputs for connecting to any television or monitor. DeckLink Mini Monitor auto switches between SD and HD so it handles all common video formats. DeckLink Mini Monitor is the perfect solution for monitoring from editing software while you edit! Includes two PCIe shields for both full height and low profile slots.
- Form Factor
- Internal Card
- SDI Outputs
- 1 x 10 bit SD/HD Switchable
- HDMI Output
- 1 x HDMI type A connector
- SDI Outputs
- 16 Channel embedded in HD and 8 Channels in SD
- HDMI Outputs
- 8 Channels Embedded in SD and HD
Formats and Standards Supported
- SD Format Support
- 625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC.
- HD Format Support
- 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080p23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080p24, 1080PsF25, 1080p25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080p29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080p30, 1080i50, 1080i59.94 and 1080i60.
- Video Sampling
- Down Conversion
- Software based down conversion during playback
- 3 Years Limited Manafacturer's Warrenty
- System Requirements
- PCI Express 4 lane, compatible with 4, 8 and 16 lane PCI Express slots on Mac OS X, Windows 8 and Linux. Mac OS X systems require a Mac Pro computer.
- Included Software
- Media Express, Disk Speed Test, LiveKey, Blackmagic System Preferences and Blackmagic driver on Mac OS X. Media Express, Disk Speed Test, LiveKey, Blackmagic Control Panel and Blackmagic driver on Windows 7 or Windows 8. Media Express, Blackmagic Control Panel and Blackmagic driver on Linux.
What's in the box
- DeckLink Mini Monitor Software CD