Atomos Sumo19M 4K RAW 19 inch 1200NIT HDR Studio Monitor
Announced at IBC!
Jigsaw Code: X371AAT
Manufacturer Code: AO-ATOMSUMO19M
Platform: cross platform
Introducing the Atomos Sumo19M monitor- an HDR, high brightness, HDMI and Dual SDI input monitor only version of the Atomos Sumo 19" monitor and recorder.
The SUMO19M is all about performance monitoring; HDR or SDR, 4Kp60 or HD, 12G-SDI or HDMI 2.0 and everything in between. With the recording functions removed, the user interface has been redesigned to emulate a button-based monitor. All the precision scopes can be accessed from the bottom of the screen as an overlay - simple and intuitive adjustments, just like your phone.
Today's productions require flexibility to perform, no matter the camera or production you MUST be able to deliver superb SDR or mind blowing HDR to your clients. Shooting Log from your camera and exposing using AtomHDR gives you the maximum latitude and flexibility in Post Production to produce the cleanest noise-free SDR image and highest dynamic range HDR.
The SUMO19M accepts up to 4Kp60 or HDp240 over HDMI or the dual 12/6/3G-SDI inputs. Additionally, there are dedicated input selection buttons on the user interface to make A/B comparison between sources simple and simultaneous HDMI and SDI output of the corresponding input for routing to other monitors, recorders or switchers.
Load an infinite number of custom LUT's onto SUMO19M via the HDD/SSD slot. Apply and compare looks for finishing in SDR or HDR, form your favourite LUT for your camera or from your post team for consistency across shoots. All stakeholders from customers to directors can see the creative finish live on the day!
The extremely bright 1200nit display means you can accurately monitor, even when outside in full daylight. SUMO19M has a wide viewing angle so that everyone on set can review the action and also features optional calibration using X-Rite's i1DisplayPro for ongoing accurate HDR and Rec709 monitoring.
The optional mounting plates connect dual V-Lock or Anton Bauer batteries that work in tandem with our patent pending continuous power system. Sumo
- Media Type
- 2.5 inch SSD/HDD compatibility depends on recording format, resolution and frame rate
- Media Slots
- Master Caddy II
- Dependant on media
- Built-in Display
- 19 inch
- 1920 x 1200
- Video Inputs
- 3G SDI / Dual-Link HD SDI / HD SDI / HDMI / (camera dependent)
- Audio Inputs
- Line in / Mic in / Headphone out 2ch 48kHz 24-bit / HDMI- 2 or 8ch 24-bit, camera dependent, SDI- 12ch 48kHz 24-bit / _
- Video Outputs
- 3G SDI / HD SDI / SD SDI / HDMI / _ / _ / _ / _ / via HDMI
- Component (Quantity)
- Audio Outputs
- 2 x XLR Out (optional LEMO breakout cable required) / HDMI 2 or 8ch 24-bi, camera dependant, SDI 12ch 48kHz 24-bit / Stereo unbalanced headphone jack (1 x 3.5mm jack) with volume control
- 1 x LANC in
- Additional Connections
- 5.35kg without batteries, media and stand
- H 330mm W 504mm D 63mm
- Power Consumption
- 14.4V nominal
- Power Requirements
- V-Lock / Anton Bauer via XLR terminal (optional mounting plates available)
- 1 year. Extended to 3 years on product registration
What's in the Box
- SUMO19M unit, 1x Master Caddy II, 1x BattWing mount- ing bracket with 4x screws, 2x Desktop Feet with 4x 1/4 inch Mounting screws, AC power supply