Atomos Ninja Flame 7.1 inch AtomHDR 4K/HD 10-Bit Recorder & Monitor
Jigsaw Code: X826AAM
Manufacturer Code: ATOMNJAFL1
Platform: cross platform
Availability: Pre-Order Now
The Ninja Flame overcomes the display challenges of shooting Log, displaying the full brightness range on a field monitor for the first time, with true-to-life vibrant colors. It has a 7" 10-bit 1500nit panel with the AtomHDR engine and HDMI connections to record and playback video to 4K/HD 10-bit ProRes/DNxHR.
AtomHDR = More detail AtomHDR delivers 10 stops of dynamic range (brightness range) to match 10-bit camera LOG footage, revealing detail in highlights & shadows usually clipped on traditional (REC709) monitors. Supported LOG cameras include: Sony, Canon, Panasonic, ARRI, RED & JVC.
High Bright 7" Calibrated Monitor The world's most advanced 7" field monitor, with 1500nits brightness for outdoor shooting, native Full HD resolution & calibration to ensure natural LCD color drift can be corrected over time - shoot what you see guaranteed. 10-bit monitoring; Upgraded 10-bit processing to resolve 1.07 billion colors compared to the 16.7 million colors of traditional 8-bit panels to all but eliminate color banding. 10-bit post production; Monitor post production content in 10-bit HDR for any NLE or color correction suite.
HDMI Full size HDMI in and out for connection to DSLR and Mirrorless cameras and output to larger HDMI screens. Professional 4K Recording; Record direct from the sensor in high resolution 4K UHD (up to 30p) or high frame rate HD (50/60/120p) at higher resolution 10-bit colour with precise yet efficient 4:2:2 color encoding.
Improved Video Quality 10-bit color resolution, 4:2:2 color accuracy and visually lossless ProRes/DNxHR compression Continuous power; Our patent pending hot swappable dual battery system for continuous power is backed up with the included power accessories including 2 x 4-cell batteries, D-Tap to DC cable and a blazingly fast battery charger.
- Media Type
- Atomos Drive Caddies
- Media Slots
- Master Caddy II (included)
- Dependant on media size
- PlayBack Formats
- 2x, 1.5x, 1.33x, Panasonic 8:3 Anamorphic de-squeeze
- Record Formats
- Apple ProRes: HQ, 422, LT
- Built-in Display
- 7.1 inch
- 1920 x 1200
- Video Inputs
- 3G SDI / HD SDI / SD SDI / HDMI / _ / _ / _ / Reference
- Audio Inputs
- Analogue Audio / Digital Audio / _
- Video Outputs
- Component (Quantity)
- Audio Outputs
- Analogue Audio / Digital Audio / Headphones / _ / _
- Additional Connections
- Down-Converts 4K input to 1080p at matching frame rate (enable via inchinput inch menu) / MetaData Recording
- 620g without batteries/media 1064g with batteries/media
- H 127mm W 214mm D 45mm
- Power Consumption
- NP series and supporting accessories
- 1 year
What's in the Box
- Ninja Flame unit, Custom red HPRC case, Control cable, 2x NP-F750 5200mAh batteries, Fast battery charger, SATA 3/2 to USB 3/2 HDD/SSD docking station, DC to D-Tap coiled cable, Master Caddy II x 5, 12V-3A AC adapter x 2 (Fast charger & DC power), HDR sunhood