AppleCare OS Support - Alliance
Ordered on Request. Usually 5-7 Days.
Jigsaw Code: D5691ZMA
Manufacturer Code: D5691ZM/A
- Unlimited number of enterprise-level incidents
- 1 hour response for priority one issues
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 6 Technical contacts and 1 Management contact
- Covers multiple locations
Availability: Ordered on Request. Usually 5-7 Days.
Covers an unlimited number of enterprise-level support incidents across multiple locations for six technical contacts in your organisation and provides one-hour response for priority 1 (server down) issues, 24 x 7. This plan also includes an onsite review by an Apple technical support engineer and assigns a technical account manager to your organisation.
AppleCare OS Support plans provide enterprise-level incident support - defined as support for system components; network configuration and administration; integration into heterogeneous environments; professional software applications; web applications and services; and technical issues requiring the use of the command-line tools for resolution.
Every AppleCare OS Support plan includes AppleCare Help Desk Support, an annual technical support plan that covers an unlimited number of support incidents for software installation, launch and use; hardware and software diagnosis and troubleshooting; and issue isolation for Apple-based solutions.
With a AppleCare OS Support Plan, you also get a copy of AppleCare Help Desk Tools, a library of Mac OS installation and hardware diagnostic discs and Tools giving you access to Apple's professional online support resources that is updated quarterly. Also included is AppleCare Technician Training, the only Apple-developed, Apple-approved online service certification training available.
Products covered by AppleCare Help Desk Support include: Apple hardware (Mac, Xserve, iPhone, iPod, Airport. Time Capsule, AppleTV) Current versions of iOS, Mac OS X and Mac OS X Server, Xsan Support, iPhone Integration, Remote Management Software, most Apple tools and applications, including iPhone Configuration Utility, Aperture, Apple Remote Desktop, Final Cut Express, Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Server, iLife, iWork, Logic Express and Logic Studio.
- Length of Coverage
- 1 Year
- AppleCare OS Support Coverage
- AppleCare OS Support plans provide enterprise-level incident support for system components; network configuration and administration; integration into heterogeneous environments; professional sftware applications; web applications and services; and technical issues requiring the use of the command-line tools for resolution. Each AppleCare OS Support plan includes: AppleCare Help Desk Support, AppleCare Help Desk Tools and AppleCare Technician Training.
- AppleCare OS Support Alliance covers an unlimited number of enterprise-level incidents across multiple locations and provides one-hour response for priority 1 issues, 24/7. This plan includes an onsite review by an Apple technical support engineer.