Apple iPad Pro 9.7 inch 256GB WiFi - Gold
This is a saving of £70!
Jigsaw Code: MLN12BA
Manufacturer Code: MLN12B/A
- Display Size: 9.7 inch
- Operating System: Free upgrade to iOS 10
iPad Pro 9.7 inch takes everything great about iPad Pro - high resolution display, A9X processor, Touch ID, speakers on all four corners and support for Apple Pencil and the Smart Keyboard - and slims it down to a more portable 9.7" (weighing in under 1 pound!). This model features 256GB capacity, WiFi, and comes in Apple's Gold.
With a 2048x1536 pixel display, iPad Pro 9.7 inch is perfect for playing 4K video and is 40% less reflective than an iPad Air 2 - it has the lowest reflectivity of any tablet! There's also the new True Tone feature, which measures the colour temperature of the ambient light and adjusts the display to match.
Four high-fidelity speakers built directly into iPad Pro produce a great sound that automatically adjusts the orientation of the high frequencies according to how you're holding it.
Apple have thrown their incredible 12MP iSight camera into the iPad Pro 9.7 inch. This means, as well as an advanced sensor that lets you shoot beautiful images and video, including panoramas, time-lapse and slo-mo video, you can shoot footage in 4K and capture Live Photos. The front-facing 5MP FaceTime HD camera is also great in low light or backlit settings, so your pictures and videos will look great.
iPad Pro comes with Apple's latest mobile operating system pre-loaded, packed with improved apps and new features like Slide Over, Split View and Picture in Picture for even more productivity.
- Display Size
- 9.7 inch
- Display Type
- Retina LED-backlit Multi-Touch display
- Display Resolution
- A9X chip with 64-bit architechture and M9 motion coprocessor
- Free upgrade to iOS 10
- / / / Bluetooth
- WiFi Speed
- Integrated Speaker
- Four-speaker audio
- Integrated Microphone
- Dual microphones
- FaceTime HD Camera, 4K video recording, Slo-mo video support, Time-lapse video with stabilisation and Face detection
- Connector Port
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Three-axis gyro
- Ambient Light Sensor
Audio & Video Specifications
- Supported Audio Formats
- AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF and WAV
- Supported Video Formats
- H.264 video up to 1080p, 60 frames per second, High Profile level 5.0 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640x480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280x720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
Battery & Power
- Battery Type
- 27.5-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Battery Run Time
- Up to 10 hours
- H 240mm W 169.5mm D 6.1mm
- Weight (g)
- 90 Days of Free Telephone Support and a One Year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box
- iPad Pro Lightning to USB Cable USB Power Adapter
Buyers’ Guide 2016: iPad for Creatives
An ever-popular choice among consumers, iPad is now also rapidly becoming a mainstay of the creative sector. With the launch of iPad Pro in November, Apple completed an impressive lineup of three tablet devices all designed to cater for different users and purposes.