AJA KI-PRO Ultra 4K/UHD/2K/HD Solid State Recorder
New price with a saving of over £1k!
Estimated 2-3 Days Delivery
Jigsaw Code: X200AAM
Manufacturer Code: KIPROULTRA
Platform: cross platform
Availability: Estimated 2-3 Days Delivery
Ki Pro Ultra is a next generation file-based 4K/UltraHD/2K/HD video recorder and player with a built-in HD LCD monitor; capable of capturing edit-ready Apple ProRes files in a range of video formats and frame rates up to 4K 60p. Ki Pro Ultra offers flexible input and output connectivity including 3G-SDI, HDMI and even Fiber, for powerful and efficient large-raster and high-frame rate workflows. Designed to be both portable with a built in carry handle or rack-mountable with half-rack wide 2RU high dimensions, Ki Pro Ultra suits a wide range of production and post environment.
Ki Pro Ultra captures directly to rugged and reliable AJA Pak SSD media. Pak media is available in a variety of capacities to best suit the demands of your production. Pak1000 is the perfect companion for Ki Pro Ultra offering 1TB of fast SSD media for up to 4K recording at 60p in ProRes HQ. Ki Pro Ultra also offers compatibility with Pak512 and Pak256 media, ideal for lower frame rate projetcs.
The twin media drive bays on the Ki Pro Ultra allow extremely fast media changes and rollover recording, which allows a recording to start on one media module and seamlessly continue onto the second module once the first has reached capacity.
Pak media may also be used with the optional Pak Dock which features USB3 and ThunderboltT connectors for lightning-fast data transfers from and to your desktop or laptop.
Ki Pro Ultra features a beautiful high-resolution HD display for pristine monitoring of your material, and serves as your interface to Ki Pro's familiar and intuitive menu system. The detailed overlay UI includes onscreen keyboard functionality and a clear view of the powerful yet simple to operate UI, all pristinely presented on the 4.8" 720p LCD display.
The large LCD provides detailed playback and monitoring perfect for onset use, the O.B truck, helicopter or studio and it's transparent menu overlays can be set at just the level the user prefers. Ki Pro Ultra offers control over brightness of the display for flexible control to suit your working environment.
- Media Type
- Media Slots
- 2 x slots, AJA Pak SSD media, AJA Pak-Adapt-CFast
- Record Time
- Drive Size Dependent
- PlayBack Formats
- built-in HD LCD monitor
- Record Formats
- 4096x2160p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 50*, 59.94* 4096x2160psf 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97 3840x2160p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 50*, 59.94*, 60 3840x2160psf 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97 2048x1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 50, 59.94 2048x1080psf 23.98, 24, 25*, 29.97* *NOTE: 25 and 29.97 require valid source and the use of the Record Type>PsF selection 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 50, 59.94 720p 50, 59.94, 60
- Built-in Display
- 4.8 inch
- 1280x720 RGB
- Video Inputs
- 3G SDI / Dual-Link HD SDI / HD SDI / HDMI / _
- Audio Inputs
- Analogue Audio / Digital Audio / Timecode
- Sampling Frequency
- Video Outputs
- 3G SDI / Dual-link HD SDI / HD SDI / HDMI / Component / _ / _ / _ / _
- Component (Quantity)
- Component (Type)
- Audio Outputs
- Analogue Audio / Digital Audio / Headphones / _ / Timecode
- Sampling Frequency
- RS422A / _ / iLink/DV / Wireless / LANC / _ / _
- Additional Connections
- Ethernet / _
- Up Convert / _ / _
- H 3.31 inch W 9.34 inch D 8.64 inch
- Power Consumption
- 5.4A max, 35W-60W typical-65W Max
- Power Requirements
- 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz (adapter), 12-18Vdc 4-pin XLR (chassis)
- 3 Years
What's in the Box
- includes: AC Adapter (AC to 4-pin XLR), handle, feet